This award recognizes an MCLP alum for his or her accomplishments as a community leader.
Our graduates are our legacy! MCLP alumni continue to make a positive impact in their communities well after graduation. Through this award we recognize our alumi who are “servant leader*” role models.
We invite nominations for individuals who have:
- made significant contributions serving their communities,
- demonstrated leadership through community service,
- exemplified the values of MCLP, and
- made an impact that aligns with the MCLP mission while cultivating diversity inclusion, cooperation and mutual respect.
(*“Servant leadership” is a philosophy and set of leadership practices that enrich the lives of individuals, build better organizations, and create a more just and caring world.)
Criteria: This award is open to any MCLP alum, including current team chairs, committee and board members, who completed the program.
- This individual may reside outside of McLean County. Attendance at the award recognition on April 13, 2019 is required.
- Individuals serving on the award selection committee may not participate as a nominee or nominator.
- Members of the current MCLP class will be eligible for an alumni award beginning with the next graduating class.